The full job specification can be found here.
We are looking for Global majority artists & those who identify as having a disability.
We are seeking to widen our pool of freelance performers (circus/acrobatic & character actors) that
we work with and are looking for performers that identify as having a disability for upcoming events.
We also want to connect with global majority artists that would like to grow with us, alongside our
ambitious plans as we build our new production company The House of MASH. Our professional
creative process is very much connected to our community programme (CircusMASH) and we are
interested in working with performers who can work collaboratively, think imaginatively, contribute
proactively and have an interest in developing the next generation of young performers.
- November 3rd 2022. Birmingham.
- December 9th 2022. Birmingham.
Fees: £200 per event
We’ll look after you, feed you and where we can we shall try to help with accommodation for rehearsal and performance
- We’re looking for unique skills (they do not need to be ‘circus’).
- Be strong performers with a good presence.
- Be easy traveling distance to Birmingham.
- Be prepared to help with the get in and get out and willing to pitch in.
Please send your CV and video links to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2022.